Founder DJ Fat Tony and creative icon Leigh Bowery caught on camera. Circa 1983.
Also available as a T-shirt.
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood in self fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Kangaroo pocket at front
Also available as a T-shirt
85% organic ring-spun combed cotton. 15% recycled polyester
Model is wearing a medium and is 5'9
*Note that delivery time is currently a maximum of 7 days in the UK and slightly longer in the EU. We are working on reducing this.