Playground Hoodie Grey
An homage to Rusty Egan's Playground, one of London's early iconic club nights which was hosted at the Lyceum theatre in Covent Garden, this was the first club founder DJ Fat Tony every played at. The futuristic interpretation of the flyer is as striking now as it was then.
Also available in baby blue
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood in self fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Kangaroo pocket at front
85% organic ring-spun combed cotton. 15% recycled polyester
Romone is wearing a medium and is 5'10
*Note that delivery time is currently a maximum of 7 days in the UK and slightly longer in the EU.