Taken by the supremely talented Rob Rusling, this shot of Fat Tony praying with his "arrogant" and "hypocrite" tattoos exposed is an important symbol in the founder's live and serves as a reminder of his infamous past.
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood in self fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Kangaroo pocket at front
Also available as a T-shirt
85% organic ring-spun combed cotton. 15% recycled polyester
Model is wearing a medium and is 5'9
*Note that delivery time is currently a maximum of 7 days in the UK and slightly longer in the EU. We are working on reducing this.